To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mansfield, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Mansfield, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Professional Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare is looking to hire a Maintenance Assistant to maintain grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with facility standards.
- Ensures that maintenance schedules are followed
- Reports all accidents/incidents to facility supervisor.
- Coordinates daily maintenance services with facility supervisor as when performing routine maintenance.
- Other Maintenance Assistant duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year Maintenance Assistant or related experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Successfully complete the MSS Background Screening Process
- Completion of Maxim Staffing Solution Hiring Process
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 455138
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.