At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Develop and maintain Branch Team systems utilizing required technologies such as :Asset Movement Transfers:
HTML5, Bootstrap, Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, & GIThubEfforts utilizing the following technology:
Knowledge of Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, Mongo.Test Driven Mindset familiar with
: JUNITS, SOAPUI, and Selenium.Modernizing our Legacy Platform:
Mainframe, Weblogic, and DB2.
- Translate business requirements into system design, work directly with senior developers and Business Analysts on requirements, prepare detailed technical specs, and provide estimates
- Provide system support, including On Call rotation, troubleshoot, and resolve
- Responsible for applying business and technical knowledge to ensure availability of our systems and complete simple to moderately complex program assignments
- Assist with defining and meeting business requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science preferred not required
- Academic background in Java application development, ideally supplemented with industry experience or Internships
- 1-2 years of experience in IT/Java strongly preferred
- Familiarity with DevOps, CI/CD or Agile practices and processes
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine – Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation’s 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 – Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors’ satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Programmer Analyst II
to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $65656 - $108268
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Kafka
- Bootstrap (Front End Framework)
- Business Requirements
- Continuous Integration
- Desktop Support