To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, NJ 07470
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Wayne, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a tech-start up company, is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to two of their VP’s in Wayne, NJ. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for keeping the Vice President on track with daily and long-term projects and goals.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $17 – $20/hr (Temp to Perm)
Position Overview: The Executive Assistant will work 8am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday. Your ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively in an environment with strict and competing deadlines will make you an asset to the team.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Schedule appointments, maintain a calendar, telephone, department and group meetings, expense reports, files, etc
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Assist with presentations and meeting materials
- Ensure Executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings
- Handle critical and highly sensitive and confidential matters
- Act as liaison to Executive’s direct reports and their staff
- Coordinate setup of new employees including on-boarding facilitation and partner with facilities
- Maintain department organization charts, phone lists, and confidential information
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and office supplies, purchase as necessary and manage a budget
- Handle all travel agendas, itineraries and expense planning and expense reports
- File and organize communications to ensure smooth and timely flow of information
- Consolidate information from multiple sources to facilitate supervisors review
- Create, format and edit correspondence and presentations with minimal direction and precision
- Follow up on various activities to ensure completion and deadlines are met
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- Must have 3-5 years of administrative experience supporting high-level executive
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills; must be proactive, organized and take an initiative
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in scheduling travel (domestic and international)
- Expense Report management on Concur
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail
- High School Degree and/or equivalent experience and knowledge of field
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package