Branch out with a warehouse career at Dollar Tree!
We are looking for industrial athletes to join our amazing warehouse team! As a warehouse associate, you’ll get to make a difference in a fast-paced, automated distribution center. Join us - You’ll be proud to work for a successful, stable, growing Fortune 135 Company that is 100% committed to the safety of its Associates, helps families live lives better, and serves out communities in this time of need. Excellent Total Compensation Package!
Our warehouse benefit package is one of the best in the industry!
- Earn up to $14.50/hour
- $1,000 Sign - On Bonus
- Plus $2.00/hour premium for every hour worked
- Pay increases at 30, 90, & 180 days of employment
- Opportunities to earn extra pay through incentive pay
- Participate in Monthly Building Bonus
We offer Flexible Shifts Nights or Days
- 3 Day, 12 Hour Shifts or 4 Day, 10 Hour Shifts
- Located on local bus route
- Free health care premiums and basic life premiums for full-time associates!
- Additional benefits include dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), annual merit increases, discounted stock purchase plan, primary care giver and parental leaves, daily pay, and employee assistance program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
If you want to join one of the most successful, stable companies in the United States and are interested in an excellent opportunity in our distribution center, please follow these easy steps: Dollar Tree Stores is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer.
We conduct pre-employment drug testing and criminal background checks. Dollar Tree does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by the law. Applicants with disabilities may contact Dollar Tree coordinators via telephone, fax, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact Dollar Tree HR at