To deliver educational support to identified patients enrolled into the program and starting a self-administered infused therapy. To deliver clinical knowledge, expertise and educational support to identified Healthcare Professionals (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Infusion Nurses, Medical Assistants, and other allied healthcare professionals) to help increase their knowledge and understanding of the disease state and approved product indication(s) in order to meet all relevant standards as set by the company and program management.
- Provide educational support to identified patients on the infusion technique for approved medication and provide ongoing support to support adherence to therapy and ensure patients are connected to the appropriate support services offered by the client.
- Provide disease state and approved product related educational support to Healthcare Professionals as agreed by the client and Client Account Manager.
- Present educational programs to Healthcare Professionals in accordance with the needs of each office.
- Work with client sales force, help identify and remove access barriers for patients.
- Present to Healthcare Professionals on the status of identified patients related to educational support provided.
- Use only approved materials provided by Ashfield or by the client, without changing, copying or distributing the materials.
- Attend and complete all training courses and related competency assessments that Ashfield requires, to an appropriate standard and within a specified timeframe.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key customers.
- Constantly consider new and innovative approaches that potentially develop new partnership opportunities.
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner. Some of these could include but are not limited to; daily computer updates, weekly summary of activity reports, emails and monthly expense reports.
- Maintain professional registration and/or licensing as required by applicable state laws.
- Attend local and national meetings and/or conferences, as required, to keep abreast of plans, activities and developments and to exchange knowledge and experience within the team.
- Maintain all company equipment and materials in accordance with company instructions
- Comply with all Ashfield Policies and Procedures, along with all Client Policies and Procedures as required.
- Be contactable during working hours to answer queries
- Possess a full valid US driver's license at all times and to notify the company immediately of any offences or accumulation of penalty points.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current state license
- Associates Degree/Bachelors/BSN or equivalent work related experience
- Minimum of 3 years' disease state working in Allergy-Immunology preferred
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry as clinical educator or in sales preferred
- Product Education (ie. MOA, infusion training, wastage and handling, dose modification) required
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication
- Ability to present to various groups of people including physicians and other members of the office staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- A self-starter with high personal motivation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Evidence of continual professional development and a desire to update professional knowledge base regularly
- Willingness to travel in assigned territory
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Educator
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We appreciate your interest in Ashfield. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Registered Nurse Certified
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions