To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO 64154
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Registered Nurse
Communicare Health Services • Kansas City, MO
Posted 2 months ago
RN Charge Nurse
Full Time, Part Time, and PRN positions available on All Shifts - 8 Hour Shifts
Day Shift: 6 am - 2 pm * Evening Shift: 2 pm - 10 pm * Night Shift: 10 pm - 6 am
$4000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time Positions!
Calling all qualified RNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Garden Valley Nursing and Rehab is currently seeking RNs to fill the position of Charge Nurse. The ideal candidate for the Charge Nurse position will be a Registered Nurse in the State of Missouri, and will have previous clinical experience in Long Term Care.
Garden Valley, in coordination with the CommuniCare Family of Companies , is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by Missouri State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Previous clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care