- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain or related field or equivalent experience.
- Three years of distribution / manufacturing management experience, food industry experience preferable.
- Sound working knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- High energy and desire to excel and drive positive change a must.
- Knowledge of Warehouse and Transportation Management Systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of DOT, Federal and State regulations is a plus.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.