To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7676 Rio Grande Boulevard
Wildwood, FL 34785
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dining Room Server - Full Time
American House • Wildwood, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dining Room Server Position Summary:
Under the general direction of Culinary Director and Dining Room Manager, primary Dining Room Server responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the overall functioning of the dietary department.
Primary Responsibilities for Dining Room Server:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Set up of the dining room tables for meal times.
- Serve resident meals.
- Cleaning of dining room, kitchen, or other areas as directed by management.
- Assisting with the preparation of snacks, desserts, salads and condiments for service.
- Transports trash and linen to disposal area.
- Follows and completes a daily task spreadsheet ensuring all work is completed.
- Notes Refrigeration temperatures.
- Assists with all special events and catering functions.
- Assists with plating and delivery of meals to remote locations.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.
- Must be able to work weekdays and weekends. Shifts include 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.