**Marketing Project Manager**
Support team in the management of projects day-to-day workflow ensuring all work is produced as requested and on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Marketing Project Manager/Sr. Manager in the oversight, management, and prioritization of project workflow.
• Primarily responsible for creative requests, project revisions, reprints.
• Operate as liaison between project team members and clients/business partners.
• Develop detailed project plans and manage timing throughout the life of each project.
• Manage development of sales materials, collateral, and marketing material for print, video, and web.
• Communicate scope and/or timing changes to team members and key stakeholders, assisting in the development of contingency plans as needed. Escalate project conflicts to Manager/Sr. Manager as needed/appropriate.
• Keep project statuses up to date and participate in status meetings.
• Develop and maintain strong client and team relationships.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications/Advertising, or related field, with 1-3 years of experience as a project manager in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
• Extremely detailed oriented and organized.
• Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
• Ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team toward a common goal.
• Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint—experience with workflow management software is a plus.
*Intake Notes: Temp to Perm Opportunity
Possible to sit in Sterling or Nashville