Lydecker, a nationwide law firm, seeks a motivated paralegal/legal assistant for the Miami office with 1 - 5 years of experience. Experience should include scheduling, subpoenas, discovery, e-filing, and drafting of routine motions. A qualified candidate should be able to review, analyze and summarize discoveries as well as other pertinent documents. The prospective applicant should possess a strong work ethic with an emphasis on organization and have a proactive approach to a teamwork environment. Compensation commensurate with experience.
• Knowledge of State and Federal court rules and procedures.
• Conducts clinical, and billing reviews.
• Reviews and summarizes discoveries.
• Must possess excellent analytical, writing, organizational, and computer skills.
• May supervise litigation discovery or other legal assistants.
• Familiarity with billing software.
We offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include partially paid medical insurance. Dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life, disability, voluntary accident, and an option for a health savings account are also available. The company also offers a 401k plan and PTO.
Please visit us at www.Lydecker.com to learn more about us.
- Clinical Works
- Hardworking And Dedicated