To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jeffersonville, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Web Applications Developer - ExperiencedWright
Global Payments Inc. • Jeffersonville, IN
Posted 14 days ago
Summary:Front-End Developer with a deep knowledge of AngularJS and a solid understanding of UI development leading practices.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience
- A strong technical front end developer with a flexible attitude
- Experience with Git version control
- Knowledge of PHP / JAVA is a plus
- Experience of responsive & adaptive design practices for small screen, tablet & desktop
- Deep knowledge of UI development leading practices
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices (estimation, prioritization, backlog grooming…)
- Strong understanding and application of secure development principles and standards.
- Understanding of web, SEO & accessibility standards as well as UX principals & specifications
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong eye for detail, initiative and committed to delivering high quality work independently or as part of a team
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.