To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
School Support Aide
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
- Maintains confidentiality of all clients
- Works collaboratively with other staff to accomplish goals and tasks.
- Uses positive and constructive interventions to direct and supervise clients during school, meals, recreational and leisure activities.
- Closely monitors the location and activity of assigned client
- Performs duties, as assigned, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to standards and procedures of Maxim Staffing Solutions and all schools.
- Arrives at the school on time.
- Represents Maxim Staffing Solutions with a positive image at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- One year experience working in a setting with children preferred
- Current BLS Card
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"