EIS Legacy, LLC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.About Us
EIS is a leading North American distributor of process materials, production supplies, specialty wire and cable and value-added fabricated parts for the electrical OEM, motor repair and assembly markets.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts. Warehouse Associate Job Description
We are currently looking for a Part Time Warehouse Associate based out of our Appleton, WI warehouse facility to be responsible for maintaining records of warehouse inventory. This is a dynamic position that requires good organization and communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced growing environment. We are excited about the opportunities in front of us and goals we have set for the future we are looking for talented, motivated people to grow with us.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Operates machine to slit continuous lengths of material.
- Examines contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepares documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Determines shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Records shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record-keeping purposes.
- Contacts carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Confers and corresponds with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications.
- Delivers or routes materials to departments, using work devices, such as hand truck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Computes amounts, such as space available, and shipping, storage, and demurrage charges, using calculator or price list.
- Packs, seals, labels, and affixes postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
Warehouse Associate Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years of related experience
- Valid driver's license
- Good driving record
- Ability to use SAP
- Storage (Warehousing)