To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Sacramento, CA
- KDC Construction
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Superintendent- Northern California
KDC Construction • West Sacramento, CA
Posted 1 month ago
KDC offers competitive salary/hourly range - reflective of candidate's experience.
Cirks Construction Inc. (CCI), dba KDC Construction, offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees:
- Medical insurance
- Dental HMO and PPO insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral program
- Vacation and Sick Time
KDC Construction is seeking a superior Construction Superintendent for its Northern California region. The company serves well-known customers having multiple store locations and providing great diversity of work. This position will provide long term stability for the right individual.
Construction Superintendents with qualified experience in the following categories will only be considered:
- Big box retail
- Quick service restaurants
- Full service restaurants
- Fuel station/convenience store
- Leads preconstruction process with Project Managers including site surveys, scope development, and obtaining required permits
- Identifies and procures materials and equipment for multiple projects
- Assembles required site inventories and materials; maintains all on-site receipts for submittal to corporate office
- Manages on-site personnel; works alongside personnel through project completion
- Maintains on-site relationships with clients, facility representatives, subcontractors, and city officials
- Oversees on-site safety implementation with labor, subcontractors, and general public
- Manages inspection schedules and stands inspections as required
- Maintains daily on-site labor time sheets and project update submittals with photos to management
- Ensures on-site housekeeping
- Prepares site close-out packages
- Travels and works night shifts as required
- Follows all guidelines as set forth by the company and customer.
- Positions will require management of personnel, vendors, and subcontractors
- Must be able to read plans, specifications, survey markings, and civil sheets; ability to prioritize project scopes/trades
- Must have technical skills in the major trades
- Must have experience with on-site/off-site utilities and underground
- Experience with Department of Transportation requirements, a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to multi-task, have strong attention to detail, and excellent time management skills to ensure all established deadlines are achieved
- Candidates will be proficient with computers and must be familiar with Microsoft Outlook and Excel - Microsoft Project and Sage Timberline experience is a plus
The Superintendent position is a salaried field management position that will require investment of time and effort beyond a "9-to-5" work week.
Applicant must have a positive attitude towards change. Able to identify the need, remove the barriers and has the know how to make things happen. Values diversity of ideas, opinions, and people.
Employer and Client references are required. Candidates must have valid California Driver License and clean driving record. All final candidates will be subject to a Drug Screen, Fitness for Duty Testing, Motor Vehicle Report, and Criminal Background Check prior to hiring.