It's time to love your job again.Join The Arbor Company
and discover a work family where you are treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a Great Place To Work® and we are honored to be one of only 20 companies on Fortune Magazine's "Best Workplaces in Aging Services\" list.Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
As a Certified Nursing Assistant at The Arbor Company, your work matters. Here's why:
- The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine requirement)
- Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO into cash
- Options to get paid on your own schedule
- Tuition assistance (from day one)
- Access to emergency financial assistance
- Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401k
- You provide exceptional, personalized care to support seniors in their activities of daily living.
- You encourage residents to socialize and engage with each other to keep their spirits healthy.
- You create a safe environment where residents can thrive.
You'll be great on this team because you have:
- Vaccination against COVID-19 (or a willingness to get it)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a Nursing Assistant
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant - C.N.A
Our people and our residents are at the center of our universe. We can't wait to meet you!
The Arbor Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant