If you’ve ever wished you had a job that could make a difference in someone’s life, this is your chance to support a new approach to chronic care management. Company is pushing the industry forward – helping health plans, health systems and employers move beyond traditional health coaching and consumer mobile apps. As a pioneer in digital therapeutics, we’re helping to simplify people’s healthcare experience, drive improved self-care and support consumer empowerment.
Company has two randomized clinical trials and 40+ peer-reviewed studies that clearly demonstrate the clinical impact of our solution. Company was the first to receive FDA clearance for a diabetes software solution (Class II Medical Device) and continues to drive market innovation across conditions. In an extremely crowded space, we offer differentiated approaches while ensuring value for our clients through performance-based payments.
Join a winner! In 2019, Company’s precision, real-time feedback solution was recognized asBest Personal Health App (MedTech Breakthrough Awards) and Best Established App (Digital Diabetes Congress). If you are passionate about driving the health care industry forward to better improve the lives of patients, members and employees, let’s talk!
In the role of Vice President, Sales – Regional Health Plans, you’ll leverage your knowledge of health plans and industry contacts to identify, develop and close sales. This is a quota-carrying position reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Identify and qualify opportunities to build a meaningful pipeline of Company clients
- Work through the complexities of consultative sales to identify client goals and strategies and identify how Company supports those goals – philosophically as well as functionally through operations
- Drive sales opportunities forward with urgency and ensure an ongoing focus on client value
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Collaborate with internal partners to quickly and successfully problem solve
- Serve as a voice of the market within Company
- Be hungry to find and close deals, driving Company forward to continue to meet clients’ needs
- Represent Company’s mission and purpose with passion, evangelizing the value of innovative approaches
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in consumer digital products/services, engagement and sales/sales enablement; must have strong experience in solutioning and consultative sales offerings
- Solid understanding of the health plan business, challenges and opportunities and segments in which they operate (commercial, Medicare, Medicaid)
- Experience working with health plan buyers, especially in clinical/medical management, innovation and product
- Experience translating customer needs to new features, functionality and products for health plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as keen listening and interpretation skills
- Experience presenting to executives in client settings and identifying and working with buyer champions
- A creative approach to solutioning with the ability to solve problems in real-time
- A proactive, independent self-starter approach, with enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration
- A passion for Company’s mission and a desire to drive positive change in the health care industry
- A competitive spirit and willingness to take risks
- A strong track record of successfully closing deals and meeting/beating quota
- B.A. or B.S. required