You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Join a locally owned Great Clips salon, the worlds largest salon brand, and be one of the GREATS! Whether youre new to the industry or have years behind the chairgreat opportunities await!!
Bring Your Skills and Well Provide*:
- A steady flow of customers - no current clientele required
- Guaranteed hourly wages and tips
- Flexible scheduling that fits your needs (full-time and part-time shifts may be available)
- Opportunities to sharpen your shearserr we mean skills, with award-winning technical training and ongoing education
- Potential career advancement opportunities to help you achieve your unique career goals. Want to be a salon manager, trainer, or part of an artistic design team? You can make that happen.
- The ability for you to make an impact in your community
- The recognition you deserve for a job well done
*Additional benefits vary by salon location.
Hair Stylist/Barber Qualifications:
- Cosmetology and/or Barber License (licensing requirements vary by state/province)
- The passion to build genuine connections with customers and provide GREAT haircuts
- The desire to deliver a consistent Great Clips brand experience (dont worry, training is provided)
- The ability to work with teammates to develop a supportive and positive salon vibe
Put your passion and skills to use in a rewarding position with a Great Clips salon team. JOIN THE TEAM TODAY!
- Hairstyling And Hair Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 641cb7698ab33a58d5424e45
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.