To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lynnwood, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WIS International • Lynnwood, WA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are hiring Inventory Associates for our Everett office.
This is an entry level position with performance based increases evaluated quarterly.
- No Experience needed
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life and disability plans
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Plus plan
- Raises based on productivity
- Promotion opportunities
- Employee discounts at travel sites, cell phones, entertainment and major retailers
- 401(k) program
- Paid Training
- Weekly pay
- Van transportation provided to assignment outside the local area
- Possess the stamina to stand for extended periods of time
- Possess the ability to move and bend frequently
- Possess the ability to climb ladders and reach merchandise regularly, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Possess access to reliable transportation to local assignments
- Possess access to internet access to check work schedule
To qualify as a Driver
- Applicants must have a valid drivers' license
- Five years of driving history
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle in a safe manner
- 23 years or older
Do you enjoy leading others? We are also looking for Supervisors to manage employee teams while they conduct inventory events at our customer's locations. Key responsibilities include supervising staff, ensuring established inventory practices are followed and that we meet our customer's expectations. This position is hourly with raises based on performance and completion of a formal training curriculum. No experience necessary, as we offer on the job training. Qualified candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and motor vehicle review.
WIS International is an equal opportunity employer.