Our client is looking for a PACKAGING DESIGNER to design packaging for their products!
- Using provided assets and style guide, design captivating packaging for the client's brand to elevate the "un-boxing" experience for the consumer to give it a more luxurious feel and promote organic content/brand awareness among consumers
- Design informational inserts that will come inside of the packaging, copy will be provided.
- Bring an exciting creative vision to the table and help propel the brand to the next level
PACKAGING DESIGNER Requirements:
- Have experience designing packaging for consumer facing brands.
- Be able to convey your creative process and reasons for decisions to the team
- Have a strong understanding of brand voice, and a portfolio that shows packaging designs that you've concepted and executed
- The ideal candidate has experience with luxury brands
- Passionate about design and able to bring a fresh and creative aspect to help define this brand
- Must have own laptop
If you are interested and have the experience, please send your updated resume and portfolio (won't be considered without it) to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Graphic Designer
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Graphic Designer.