Extended Family Care is a leading in-home healthcare service provider, looking to hire Home Health Aides in the Lancaster, PA area. BILINGUAL PREFERRED (spanish/english)
Whether you are interested in working part-time or full-time, we would like to hear from you.
WE OFFER SO MUCH!!! Competitive Wages, Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, AFLAC Supplemental Benefits, 401k with match, Weekly Pay, Flexible Schedules and SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Assist patients with personal care needs: bathing, elimination needs, transferring, dressing /undressing, and ambulation together with any household task (e.g., making the bed, changing linens, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.) essential to the patient’s health in accordance with the patient’s individualized care plan.
- Plan/prepare nutritious meals and assist in feeding patients as directed.
- Document services provided in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company policy and personal care plan. Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Measure and record patient’s temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure when ordered and/or directed by the RN Supervisor and personal care plan.
- Report any changes in the patient’s condition or incidents to RN Supervisor or therapist in a timely manner.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned.
- Training/testing and current certification/registration required by state and/or federal regulations for the provision of services provided.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Star Multi Care Holding Corp. & Subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants based upon any protected group status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability or medical condition as defined by applicable equal opportunity laws.
- Long Term Care
- Personal Grooming
- Caring For People With Dementia
- House Cleaning
- Elderly Care