We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you belong.
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong
The Banquet Chef is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of culinary services for our Members and guests. They support a la carte and private event food production while maintaining consistent food preparation and plate presentation for a la carte venues and catered events.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs with any task requested.
- Prior experience as a Cook.
- Working knowledge of broiler, pantry and sauté stations.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employees and Guests.
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence
- Providing the highest quality Member and guest experience.
- Internal Candidates should be ServSafe certified
Have more questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited participates in E-Verify.
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
- Catering Activity And Reception Organisation
- Team Working