At Lendmark Financial Services, we believe the success of our company is specifically attributable to the quality of our employees and their commitment to our customers. We value each customer and understand that people want to do business with people who care. That's one way we differ from our competitors. We are proud of what we as a team have accomplished. We will always strive for improvement, our motto since day one has been "Success is the only option."
The Information Security Engineer will enhance the design, development, and operations of Lendmark's systems, optimize our infrastructure footprint, and provide information security solutions and technologies that protect and enable our customers and business. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including cloud computing, distributed computing, system design, networking and data storage, security, and mobile; as well as others. As an Information Security Engineer, you will work on many projects critical to Lendmark Financials' needs. You will need to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across our technology stack as we provide technology and security that push the business forward.
As an Information Security Engineer, you will help ensure that our software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. You will perform technical security assessments, code reviews and vulnerability testing to highlight risk, helping Lendmark Financial teams and partners to improve security. You will also work closely with other Lendmark Financial Engineers to design and build proactive methods to enhance our security posture.
- Assist with the development and implementation for Azure cloud security architectures
- Implement, maintain, and administer information security tools and solutions
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, administer, maintain, and enhance security solutions.
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout Lendmark Financial
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against Lendmark's financial products and services
- Lead or assist with security exercises
- Manages Company risk relative to position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4-5 years' experience with Security Architect and/or Security Engineering
- 2-3 years' experience with Azure Cloud platform
- Experience architecting solutions within Azure
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc.)
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based service
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced Attention to detail.
- Proficiency in scripting programming languages - Python, PowerShell,
- Relevant work experience in security tools maintenance and administration
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Normal office environment
- Travel frequency up to 10%
If you are interested in a fast paced, high growth, team oriented and great culture environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!