Home Instead Senior Care invites you to join our team! We’re rated a best-in-state employer, offering immediate opportunities to work as a Companion/Home Health Aide throughout the Southern Ocean County, NJ area!
Who we are:
For Over 25 years, Home Instead has delivered compassionate, high-quality care to seniors around the globe. In 1994 our founders launched Home Instead to provide personal care to their 90 year old grandmother because they saw there wasn’t an organization like this accessible to seniors like her. Remarkably, after she began receiving personalized, in-home care at the family home, Grandma thrived for an additional decade. This care she received allowed her to age safely and gracefully in the place she loved the most, her home. This singular entity has now grown into 1200 independently owned franchise locations globally, but the mission stays the same. At Home Instead, we treat each other with respect, encourage and support each other’s growth, and build value by providing service to others.
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive wages & benefits. Earn a living while making a difference!
- Virtual job training; We coach our Caregivers towards success and continuously invest to grow your skills.
- Serve seniors in your local community; We match Caregivers with positions near their homes.
- Work when it suits you! Both full-time and part-time shifts available.
- Get to work quickly; We have immediate openings!
- PTO and Earned Sick Leave.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Health Insurance.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Satisfaction of making an impact in your local community.
- All required PPE is provided by Home Instead Senior Care, including masks and gloves.
- **Coming soon - Access to earned wages prior to payday!**
Career Opportunities for Companions/Home Helpers:
Are you looking for a rewarding, meaningful career? Do you enjoy giving back and helping others? Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Companions/Home Helpers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation;
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation;
- Ability to treat seniors and their property with dignity and respect;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen;
- 2-step PPD/tuberculosis test;
- Valid driver's license;
- Physical done within the past year;
- Proof of MMR immunization.
Continuing Education Opportunity:
Interested in furthering your career? Currently, Home Instead is offering virtual training to help individuals obtain their New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide certification! We are also offering a bridge course for any CNA candidates looking to transition into the Home Care setting.
Find out more about our fulfilling career opportunities at www.homeinstead.com/695
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.