Parts Equipment Counter Sales (Phoenix, AZ):
Auto Safety House currently has an opening for an Inside Sales Representative. This individual will sell Truck Equipment and Installs to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have basic truck upfitting knowledge ranging from chassis cabs to cranes, dump bodies, and utility bodies.
- Must possess the ability to communicate technical information with internal and external customers .
- Handle a high volume of sales calls and quoting.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Handle internal & external customer problems in a friendly and professional manner.
- Work directly with retail walk in business.
- Work directly with internal parts and service departments.
- 1+ years sales experience in Class 3 through Class 7 trucks
- Possess a strong sales aptitude and a willingness to learn.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Moderate computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fabrication and/or welding knowledge or background preferred, but not required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
BENEFITS: A competitive wage and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, short-term & long-term disability, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and a safe work environment.
Come join the TEAM at Auto Safety House.
A W W Williams Company