Our Parts Counter Representatives assist both internal and external customers with solutions for their trucking needs. With opportunities from entry level to experienced, this role is designed for a motivated and career-minded individual who wants the potential to earn more with the increase of knowledge and responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service for our retail parts business customers.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to our Service department.
- Greet customers and assist in parts selection.
- Answer questions, provide price quotes, inform of companion part requirements and specials in-person and over the phone.
- Keep customers informed on status of special order and back-order parts.
- Receive, locate, bill and fulfill orders.
- Handle customer returns.
- Assist mechanics with acquiring parts.
- Locate and secure parts from various vendors for shop jobs.
- Help control and maintain inventory.
- Other duties as assigned
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
JX Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.