General RV Center is hiring immediately for a Sales Manager in our Huntley, IL location
The Recreational Vehicle industry has experienced enormous growth and increased popularity in recent years. At General RV Center, we believe that with our industry leading knowledge, customer service, and massive inventory, we will continue to be at the forefront of this growth. We are already fortunate to be named the Nation's Largest Family Owned RV Dealer and continuing to grow.
Our Management Team is expanding and we're looking for a talented Sales Manager to add at our Huntley, Illinois location.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for managing sales operations and staff.
- Coach and train sales staff and continually work on strengthening the team and store moral.
- Cultivate and nurture healthy business relationships with customers, banks, financial institutions and factory representatives.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new associates.
- Desk deals and assist with closing sales for sales associates.
- Monitor the store customer satisfaction rate and ensure the utmost satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with both customers and management at the store level.
- Identify and provide sales and financing solutions for customers.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports.
- Other duties assigned by senior management.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Hustle - The sales team moves fast and so does the competition. The right candidate establishes relationships quickly while earning trust within their staff and customers.
Competitive - Our sales team has consistently reached new records year after year and in result, we look for candidates that are interested in breaking records and raising the bar to what is possible. We play to win.
Attitude - General RV believes in hard work and having fun while doing it! A positive and work-hard attitude will serve you well.
Motivation- If you require constant direction and hand-holding, this job isn't for you. Top managers in our company don't shy away from a challenge, they redefine what is possible by always striving for more.
Passion - We are in the business of providing a lifestyle to those that are passionate about RVing. While not all associates and managers are passionate about RVs, you need to be a passionate Sales Manager that motivates and serves by example.
Competitive candidates will have proven sales management experience specifically in Automotive, Powersports, or the RV industry. Experience and knowledge within F&I is highly preferred. Years of experience is less important than having the qualities of a successful sales manager (hustle, competitiveness, attitude, motivation...etc).
General RV Center offers a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacations, and 401k options.
Incentive Travel Program: Management can qualify for a company sponsored incentive travel trips if store goals are met. Some previous destinations include: Hawaii, Mexico, Caribbean Cruise, and London.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, we’ve grown into the nation’s premier RV dealer. We’ve helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates thirteen Supercenters in six states. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership.
The Sales Manager position in our Chicago location is a full time permanent role.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Sales Management
- Sales Operations