A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Manufacturing Technician with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office. This organization is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Works on basic to routine assignments following established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Performs moderately complex tasks associated with aseptic processing, dispensing, compaction, granulation, milling and coating.
- Reports to Team Lead on a regular basis on line performance and reports any issues that need to be resolved.
- Assembles, disassembles and operates aseptic filling equipment and lyophilizer autoloading equipment in classed cleanroom environments.
- Prepares equipment and components for sterilization. Operates processing equipment including autoclaves, ovens, vial washers, and depyrogenation tunnel.
- Cleans (manually and clean-in-place) and assembles equipment for production.
- Performs clean-in-place and sterilization-in-place of tanks. Performs annealing and sterile filtrations of products.
- Operates vial capper, unloads product from lyophilizers, and packs off unloaded vials from lyophilizers and liquid fill line.
- Performs detailed /Oracle (computerized software) and MES transactions in resolving inventory discrepancies.
- Cleans manufacturing areas, including walls, ceilings and floors. Creates purchase orders for consumables.
- Completes and maintains documentation related to assigned work, including logbooks, batch records, etc.
- May act as point of contact for a compliance audit. Operates drum coater and compression equipment.
- Dispenses ingredients for batches. Performs MBR Manufacturing batch report updates. Performs manual handling of product loads and unloads tablets.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- 3 + years' experience within a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at Phone number blocked - click to apply or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Good Manufacturing Practices
Certified Global Meeting Planner