CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity to join our National Tax team as an Executive Assistant. Ideally, this position will be located in our Hartford, CT office, however we are flexible on location.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success!
You will be responsible for:
- Support Tax Partners, Directors, and others in our State and Local Tax Practice
- Send tax returns/forms to clients
- Process property and sales tax returns
- Utilize software for retention of client documentation and maintain workflow processes
- Assist with tax processing during peak times or as needed
- Assist with requests for new client set ups and expansion of services for current clients
- Prepare and track of engagement letters
- Run client-specific reports;
- Assist team with billing process
- Process invoice requests and back-up materials required to invoice client accounts;
- Organize team scheduling meetings and maintain schedule updates in staffing system;
- Book travel arrangements as requested;
- Compose, prepare and distribute written materials for management using sound judgment including correspondence, memos/letters, agendas, presentations, and minutes;
- Maintain team’s contacts and mailing lists;
- Assist the team with daily workflow;
- Provide local office support as needed;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will need:
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Minimum 3+ years of high-level executive assistant work experience required
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to learn new computer programs
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of business grammar and basic proofreading skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance necessary at all times
- Demonstrated client focus experience interacting with senior level executives
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-up skills, required
- Capability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated team player with a flexible personality and positive attitude!
- OT required as needed
- Notary a plus!
Your CR Advantage:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Annual bonuses and spot bonuses
- 21 days of Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + 5 early closing days
** CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Assistant
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Assistant Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
** CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.