Kelly Services is currently seeking several Customer Care Representatives for one of our top clients in Roanoke, VA 24011The Customer Care Rep is responsible for responding to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding healthcare insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
•*This position is working at the company site in Roanoke, VA 24011**
- Pay Rate: $15.50/hour
Schedule: Flexible to work any 8-hour shift between 8:00 AM and 9:30 PM Monday through Friday Plus Some Saturdays = 40 hours per week
- Duration: 5-month contract with potential to become perm
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 1+ years of call center experience required
- Healthcare insurance background preferred but not required
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to pass Shaker test pre-employment test
The local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Customer Relationship Management