To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lewisburg, PA 17837
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Admissions Representative -McCann School of Business & Technology
McCann School of Business & Technology • Lewisburg, PA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join a professional team that transforms lives through education by applying today with McCann School of Business and Technology!!
Led by our passionate professionals, we have helped many students prepare for new career opportunities, assisting them through the entire career training process...from exploring career interests, to financial aid options, to the registration process, to graduation and the beginning of a new career. If you want to help us help others, then this career opportunity might be for you.
The Admissions Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service and information to prospective students that are interested in pursuing career education and training. This position is responsible for conducting outbound telephone calls to individuals that have inquired about campus programs of study, meeting with prospective students, answering questions, hosting campus tours, conducting interviews, facilitating enrollments, and participating in new-student orientation. The Admissions Representative will routinely communicate with students throughout their educational experience.
TYPICAL WORK HOURS
Monday through Thursday start times are between 8 - 11am, end times are 6 - 8pm; Friday start times are between 8 - 9am, end times are between 5 - 6pm; Saturday and Sunday as needed. This is eligible for overtime pay.
- Handle high-volume outbound and inbound telephone calls, responding timely to all inquiries
- Share information with prospective students about campus and program opportunities
- Schedule campus visits for prospective students, conduct campus tours, and facilitate registrations
- Follow-up with new students ensuring their positive transition to being an active student
- Contribute to team initiatives and outcomes
- Use internal management software to properly facilitate and track disposition of all potential students that have inquired and students that have enrolled
- Attend department meetings, training, and activities
- Develop Student Referral Inquiries
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Platt College offers an exciting work atmosphere and supportive on-the-job training programs to help ensure your success in the workplace; and a competitive compensation and benefits package including, medical/dental/vision, short-term disability and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and more.
- High school diploma (GED acceptable) from an academic institution accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- 1 year of customer service/admissions or related experience with preference given to those with direct education-based admissions experience
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated success in collaborating with diverse groups of employees and customers
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to deliver consistent levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Thrives in an observation/coaching style environment
- Pro-active problem solving skills
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and work independently
- Competent in priority setting
- Ability to foster creativity
- Strong computer software skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, in addition to industry-related software applications
- Associate’s degree in a related area from an academic institution accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- A track record of being successful in high-volume customer service setting
- Experience with proprietary software systems including Campus View