To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Adrian, MI 49221
- Brooke Eicher
- Phone: 7345857923
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Clerk
Aerotek • Adrian, MI
Posted 29 days ago
Looking for an A/P Clerk to join the billing team in Adrian, MI.
- Prepare and process all Accounts Payable (AP) invoicing related to corporate, capital, direct/indirect purchase orders (PO) and non-POs, and direct billings.
- Review and disseminate all incoming AP hard copy or electronic mail.
- Process and data enter two-way PO match Invoices, three-way PO match Invoices, non-PO invoices and upload invoice files.
- Liaise with internal customers to resolve and process invoices and any discrepancies.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors regarding invoices, credit memos, payment status, supplier and vendor changes, and other financial transactions as needed.
- Review and submit monthly accruals for unprocessed invoices.
- Maintain and update relevant procedures and policies.
- Cross train and act as back-up for other Accounts Payable Clerks as needed.
Dress code is business casual and hours are
M-F, 8-5 or 9-6 with some OT if needed
- 2+ years of A/P Accounts Payable experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.