Are you an experienced HEDIS Abstractor looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities for a HEDIS Abstractor:
- Collect medical chart data from provider offices
- Abstract from medical records received online by a vendor for the HEDIS project
- Perform data entry of all assigned medical records into the applicable software system
Requirements of a HEDIS Abstractor:
- Must have HEDIS Abstraction experience
- Ability to read and interpret medical records
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
Hours for this Position:
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm at 40 hours weekly
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Remote (work from home) position but must reside in Louisiana
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $22, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Healthcare Effectiveness Data And Information Set