Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Monitors and loads material as needed to safely produce quality backer, décor and overlay products.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures
- Infeed - Prepares, loads, and consumes raw materials - including testing
- Stacking - Controls and tests finished product, adjusts machine settings
- Outfeed - Packages and produces finished product
- Operates forklift to move materials
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management
- Three + years in a manufacturing environment. Prefer experience in chemical handling and/or coating
- Experience with data analysis techniques and process improvement methods
- Previous experience in a production environment
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED
- Coaching, team work, and strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Skilled in the use of office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and have a working knowledge of production planning systems
- Work with automation, production, and quality computer systems
- Ability to work independently and possess strong organizational skills
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
- Business Process Improvement
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Data Analysis