To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Receptionist - Minnetonka, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Welcome to one of the toughest and
most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest
tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a
little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each
other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're
building a high-performance health care system that works better for more
people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with
people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed.
The Corporate Receptionist is
responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members,
customers, and / or providers. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer
and resolve a wide variety of inquiries. Responsible & accountable for
handling the incoming calls to the corporate office for all the UHG entities.
- Ensures quality customer service for internal and
- Redirects incoming customer service requests
- Identifies and assesses customers' needs quickly and
- Solves problems systematically, using sound business
- Partners with other department representatives to
re-direct complex customer service inquiries
- Applies appropriate communication techniques when
responding to customers, particularly in stressful situations
- Consistently meets established productivity, schedule
adherence, and quality standards
- Keeps management abreast of all outstanding issues
- Adapts procedures, processes, and techniques to meet
the more complex position requirements
- Seeks involvement in continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrates great depth of knowledge/skills in own
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of moderately
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without established
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
- Attendance is a high priority.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook (ability to send and
receive emails as well as the use of the calendar)
- Proficiency within Microsoft Word (ability to create and edit documents)
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications,
which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system
- Available to work from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday through
Friday. Attendance is a high priority.
- 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment
using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to
understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willing to work and contribute in a team environment
- Ability to execute own assignments under direction of
- Ability to trouble-shoot problems
- Demonstrates basic analytical skills
- Listens effectively
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting,
use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects,
long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level
due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6
organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building
the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution.
Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with
driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving
employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and
veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources
of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to
none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:
UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, Minnetonka,
Minnesota, customer service, issue resolution, computers, telephonic,