“Join the Acme Brick Family”
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Acme Brick Company (a Berkshire Hathaway Company) is an organization of professionals in the manufacturing and building material distribution industry. We manufacture brick and distribute our own brick as well as brick and associated products manufactured by others. We operate in 13 states with a philosophy that we are much more than a brick manufacturer and distributor.
We are currently seeking a “best in class” Installer with excellent organization skills and a personable disposition to install tile products in homes and commercial properties . The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, and be flexible to handle anything that might come their way. You will be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining procedures, communication and customer service. Not only will your efforts allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, you will nurture the pleasant work environment our people love.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned) This is a safety sensitive position.
- Accurately and carefully transport and install tile for customers
- Knowledge of safety standards and procedures
Skills and Experience Required for Success
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate power cutting tools
- Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds regularly
Competencies Required for Success
- Customer Service Orientation
- Quality Focused
- High school diploma or equivalent; OR one to three months related experience AND/OR training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testin g.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Cutting Tool (Machining)
- Interpersonal Skills