Reporting to the Global Benefits Director, you will play a key role in developing, implementing and administering all retirement, health, welfare, life, disability, etc. programs for Vontier and its subsidiary businesses.
The Senior Benefits Analyst will interface with plan vendors, the Human Resources company-wide community, IT, Payroll and other internal departments.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to researching, analysis, auditing and administering corporate benefit plans and programs, as well as vendor management for all US benefits programs. This individual is responsible for reconciling benefits data to ensure compliance with corporate policies and applicable benefits legislation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Responsible for all administrative functions as they relate to the benefits team day to day tasks, including vendor management for all US benefits programs and the US annual enrollment planning process for the overall organization.
* Compiles, analyzes and reports data including employee, plan financials for strategic benefits planning and evaluation.
* Assists with implementation of benefits operation projects as needed.
* Ensures exceptional customer service while counseling and responding to benefits inquiries from HR, managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
* Manages the Leave of Absence, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Parental Family Leave (PFL) and Disabillity Benefits Law (DBL) programs and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Assists with/and or manages the annual enrollment communications and process.
* Performs benefit plan audits, process corrections and provides corrective solutions and employee communication.
* Process payments for carrier and benefits partner invoices.
* Stays current with changes in benefits and related legislation (HIPAA, Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
* Monitors the industry and external market and provide analysis on the impact of relevant developments.
* Global Benefits support, engagement and administration where required and expected.
* Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Finance or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
* Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in benefits administration.
* Strong skills in MS Excel including complex formulas and use of functions required.
* Exceptional analysis, communication, problem solving, attention to detail, self starter, ability to multitask, focus on priorities and organization skills required.
* Comfortable and willing to interact at all levels of the organization with strong oral and written communication skills.
* Prior experience working for a public company preferred.
* Prior experience project managing and ownership of large global projects, gathering requirements and documents.
* Experience and understanding of applicable federal and local regulations pertaining to benefits (ERISA, HIPAA, PPACA, etc.).
* Maturity and discretion in dealing with confidential matters and demonstrate the highest level of client service and support.
* Ability to successfully navigate complex problems and business situations.
* Demonstrated success working in a demanding, high performance work environment and team-oriented culture.
WHO IS VONTIER
Vontier is a $3B global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our six operating companies-Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Global Traffic Technologies, Teletrac Navman, Matco Tools, Hennessy Industries, and DRB Systems-are united by a powerful purpose: mobilizing the future to create a better world. Our portfolio of trusted brands includes market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, telematics, vehicle diagnostics and repair, and smart cities. Vontier's pioneering solutions advance safety, security, efficiency, and sustainability worldwide.
Energized by our shared purpose and values, we have a strong culture shaped by a deep organization-wide commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) and environmental, social, and governance (ESG). Eight vibrant global employee resource groups serve as powerful focal points for connection, community, and advocacy, and we actively support community causes through Vontier Cares. We offer flexible remote and in-person, open-space work options.
"Vontier Corporation and all Vontier Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law."
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service