To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelton, CT 06484
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Sales Operations Manager
Edgewell Personal Care • Shelton, CT
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are a global team of 6000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
The position Sr. Sales Operations Manager is responsible for increasing sales force productivity by strengthening sales processes. The Sr Manager will identify opportunities and lead improvements that result in driving profitable Net Sales for EPC. Position reports into the Director, Sales Operations & Business Development.
- Develop and implement improvements for sales processes that increase sales force productivity: Develop and implement improvements for sales processes such as Customer Strategic Planning, Annual Business Plans, New Product Launches, NACDS, Competitive Monitoring, Sales Execution, Sales Training, and others as necessary. Ensure assigned processes are communicated, understood, and followed across the organization to drive success. Modify processes as necessary as a continuous improvement loop.
- Conduct customer segmentation to ensure sales prioritization against highest ROI business opportunities: Conduct customer segmentation analyses to identify higher ROI business opportunities; develop recommendations to ensure sales resources are focused against the highest priority customers. Secure Director and VP alignment on recommendations.
Manage the sales communication process, including field sales enabling technologies and sales business intelligence / reporting: Manage the communication process to drive agility and clarity in communications and decision-making between Marketing and Sales teams, provide recommendations to simplify and streamline the process to create better, faster decision-making; develop and manage new communications and reporting technologies as appropriate for EPC.
Specific projects will vary by SOM Team member, few examples itemized below:
- Drive Commercial strategic initiatives and tactical deliverables that impact field sales
- Provide promotion strategy assessments / analysis and best practice recommendations that best leverage segmentation opportunities.
- Analyze data & industry benchmarks to Improve productivity by evaluating and implementing “best practice” sales strategies that drive revenue growth and brand evolution
- Monitor and track pricing strategy compliance across Channels
- Serve as resource for broader Commercial team to manage marketplace harmonization
- Work on a variety of special projects as needs arise.
- Facilitate new business development proposals and initiatives as needed
Required Skills and Experience
- 4 year college degree
- 5 – 8 years direct sales, sales operations or marketing experience
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to independently structure and lead complex analyses / situations
- Working knowledge of syndicated data (Nielsen/IRI, Spectra, Panel)
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Reports to Director, Sales Operations & Business Development
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.