Subaru Orange Coast, a Penske Automotive Group dealership, is looking for Internet Sales Consultants to join our team and help deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
Previous automotive sales experience is required! In this role, you will be responsible for guiding clients through the sales process and structuring deals. Candidates must be self-motivated, able to self-manage while working in a goal-oriented environment.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Penske Automotive Group (PAG) is the second largest U.S. auto retailer which represents over 40 brands at 14 standalone used supercenters, and more than 260 franchised dealerships worldwide. At PAG, we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our sales team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. As an Internet Sales Consultant, you will actively grow our customer base using world class web-based and CRM tools, and will support the entire sales team to ensure individual and departmental sales goals are met.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine.
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and interests.
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Prompt responses to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying experience at every step along their sales journey, from generating sales appointments, to answering/forwarding communications promptly and professionally, to scheduling the first service appointment for vehicles sold.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of expertise to help customers find the vehicle they're looking for, including comprehensive knowledge of available products and services.
- Technical Expertise: Understand and use CRM and lead management tools to accurately manage inquiries, update customer files, compile necessary reports and forms on a timely basis, and follow-up on repeat business.
- Consistency: Ensure that all dealership websites are up-to-date and optimized to attract new and repeat business, and reflect all current promotions and advertising.
- Growth Mindset: Strive to grow the dealership and your career by hitting challenging monthly goals.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining the Penske Automotive Group organization. Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, several in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us today!
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
Hardworking And Dedicated