To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, NJ 07436
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive - Mid Market Sales - Oakland, NJ
Altice USA • Oakland, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Perks of Working for Altice:
- Lucrative income potential through Base pay + Uncapped Commission pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Top-notch paid training
The Account Executive is responsible for selling Lightpath Products and services to mid market companies in an assigned geographic area. This position will sell to new accounts as well as to existing accounts, as assigned.
- The Account Executive will generate leads by cold calling, networking and referrals as well as closing leads generated through various marketing initiatives.
- Requires moderate supervision and handles small to medium sized accounts and simple to moderately complex products.
- Will have an assigned set of buildings, which are connected to the Lightpath Fiber Optic network, and will be responsible for increasing Lightpath's share of business in those assigned buildings according to a Yield Plan.
- The Account Executive will also be eligible to receive leads from our marketing partners and develop new marketing partners for lead generation.
- 3 - 5 years wireline telecommunications sales experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and close sales opportunities on a consistent basis, following a prescribed methodology.
- Highly organized and data driven, with a demonstrated ability to accurately forecast sales results, and meet all sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to customers and prospects, and communicate complex technical issues in layman's terms.
- Solid understanding of telecommunications and information technology concepts and fundamentals. Proven history of excellent customer service values and commitment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.