GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Provides polite and friendly customer service
- Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools.
- Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications
- Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer troubleshooting and support
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications
- IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification -Sec+CE or equivalent
- Computing Env:MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Certifications are subject to changed based on contratual requirements
Required Security Clearance:
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Perform STIGs & IAVA implementation for system devices, perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to provide guidance on procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, and other local procedures as required to ensure mission success.
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc.
High School diploma/GED with 8-years of related experience, or Associate's degree with 6-years of experience, or Bachelor's degree with 4-years of experience
NOTE: Shift work schedule1st Shift - 6 AM - 2 PM2nd Shift - 2 PM - 10 PM3rd Shift -10 PM - 6 AM
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178