To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY 40215
- Mariko Miranda
- Phone: 321-574-6537
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medical Office Coordinator
Healthcare Support • Louisville, KY
Posted 2 months ago
Are you an experienced Medical Office Coordinator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Medical Office Coordinator:
- Will assist with various business office departments by performing the clerical duties assigned including, typing, answering the switchboard as relief person, entering information into OncoEMR and Centricity, making copies, updating, printing and distributing reports, opening and sorting mail and doing mail jobs and filing tasks.
Requirements of a Medical Office Coordinator:
- 6 months – 1 year of admin experience
- EMR Experience
- Needs to be very detail oriented and a strong ability to multi task.
Hours for this Position: M-F 8am-5:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Mariko “Mary” Miranda
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.