Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a Client Care Representative. This individual will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the area of client services. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of home-care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. The Client Care Representative is expected to conduct service inquiries and leads from all care providers in the senior home care industry. Additionally, this individual will be expected to deliver company objectives, meet customer service goals consistently and implement the company's strategic plan to grow revenue. Furthermore, this person will be expected to maintain and build compassionate relationships between the Client and Caregiver. They should also be able to develop long-term relationships acting as an ambassador and working as a team member to build the company's brand. Finally, potential candidates will be expected to conduct initial prospect inquiries and service calls, as needed, in order to provide the highest quality of service to our clients. Primary Responsibilities:
• Drive sales efforts as directed by the franchise owner and general manager which may include maintaining relationships with existing referral providers.
• Conduct service inquiries with prospective new clients by providing information on home-care services, discussing their needs and providing appropriate solutions in the form of a service plan.
• Conduct in-person care consultations in the home during regular business hours, after regular business hours, including weekends, as needed, to accommodate client prospect requests -- Meet or exceed targeted closing rate.
• Work in collaboration with other team members to develop programs to support established care partners in the community and participate in various aspects of client care plans to ensure an excellent client service experience.
• Enter daily/weekly sales impressions/contacts into company's sales pipeline software and fully document all communications with prospective and existing referral sources/potential clients. Secondary Responsibilities:
• Assist with social media program including company Facebook posts and updates to other social media platforms.
• Other tasks as assigned.Qualifications
Home Instead Senior Care
- 1-3 years of work experience in a service-driven organization with direct sales and/or customer service responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in the senior care industry including home health agency, assisted living facility, post acute care facility will be considered a plus.
- Strong ability to work together and function effectively in a team environment
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to act swiftly, decisively, and persistently when faced with obstacles; must be able to solve problems effectively
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to develop and implement creative sales plans and strategies, including full documentation of work performed, and with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, as they are presented
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to uphold the highest professional business standards and integrity
is a multinational network of individually owned and operated franchise offices specializing in non-medical in-home care for the elderly, in support of aging in place. The Tampa/Brandon Home Instead Senior Care franchise is the trusted source in helping families keep their aging mother, father, grandparents or friends in their home as they grow older. Whether we are assisting with Alzheimer's care, light housekeeping, meal preparation, safety watch, companionship, personal care or medication reminders, we are an affordable solution to our clients as they remain safe and happy. No matter where seniors live, in their home, in assisted living facilities or even nursing homes, Home Instead Senior Care is currently providing thousands of hours of senior home care services annually. Since 2003, we have been your trusted source for comprehensive home care services for seniors throughout the Tampa/Brandon area.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.