About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Mobile Product Designer.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Wells Fargo Digital Design Innovation
team creates Commercial Banking (CB) and Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) experiences that allow our customers to manage their company's relationship with Wells Fargo confidently and securely and support their business operations. We work closely with Product and Technology partners to ensure our vision and designs are outcome-oriented and customer-centric with a keen focus on delivering value to our customers and for our business. Our team works hard, works together, and is relentless in making sure the voice of our customers is with us every step of the way.
Wells Fargo is completely transforming the digital experience for our Commercial and Corporate and Investment Banking customers and, to be successful at this scale, our design system - Pioneer - is mission-critical to enable success at scale. Pioneer is well-funded by the organization and has strong executive support. We want to evolve and modernize our current design foundations to usher in a new generation of digital capabilities.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Product Designer to help us create native mobile experiences. As a Senior Product Designer for Mobile CB/CIB, you will be expected to utilize your full range of product design skills (interaction design, visual design, design thinking, user research) in developing product experiences across a range of touchpoint by partnering with product owners, technology, and design peers and partners. You will lead insights-driven design efforts with a lean UX and agile approach to delivery. Key responsibilities will include crafting design solutions and delivering supporting artifacts, engaging with partners and customers to connect experience insights with design outcomes, participating in and contributing to agile planning and ceremonies, and consulting as necessary on design direction with peers and partners. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.comIn this role, you will:
- Discover and explore mobile interactions to form or evolve guidelines as to determine mobile best practices
- Research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions
- Provide vision, strategy and industry expertise regarding new products that significantly influence the organization's business and operations
- Design, develop, test, and refine prototypes from product concept through completion, including product updates and revisions for all mobile modalities
- Meet key milestone deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of business, user, and technical requirements
- Strive for simplicity
- Ship product
- Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of mobile application design, user experience design or information architecture
or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in mobile UX design, including native app design for iOS and Android (expert in Material Design and iOS Human Interface Guidelines)
- Proven track record of collaborating with product partners to develop user centric product strategies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience leading a program of work across multiple teams through the full product development cycle (discovery, concepts, prototypes, specs)
- Proven track record of articulating a strong design rationale; storytelling skills that compel stakeholders; connect design decisions to broader strategic and business decisions; comfort presenting to all levels of seniority
- Financial services experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Vendor management experience
- 4+ years working in a product team, shipping products
- Mobile (including native app) and web experience
- Expertise in setting customer-backed visions and inspiring others to get behind them
- Proven ability to deliver products and/or services that are known for delightful experiences and ease of use
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
NYC Salary Range $138,500 - $287,600Pay Range
$138,500.00 - $287,600.00 AnnualBenefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Agile Methodology
- Customer Relationship Management
- Design Thinking