Head of Technical Operations R&D
• Proactively get involved in early stages of the engineering design process.
• Creates highly reusable automation tests for continuous integration.
• Partners with engineering teams to ensure automated testing is fully enabled.
• Creates and refines automation tools, triage and stabilizes unreliable tests and optimize tests to increase capacity.
• Advocates for quality in all products.
• Provide training, coaching and feedback to colleagues.
• Closely collaborate with developers, and other project members within Global R&D.
• Create test cases for verification activities; perform tests, to ensure that the design and development outputs meet the input requirements.
• Ensure high-quality and compliance with regulatory applicable standards for example (ISO development, environmental, health and safety and other applicable): this is with regards to products being tested as well as with regards to own work behavior.
• Ensure that identified improvement opportunities in the test processes are addressed.
• Report found defects in test object in our defect tracking system.
• Report progress and test result outcomes.
Required Experience and Education
• Bachelor's degree: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience in in a SDET or test automation engineer role.
• Experience with test automation frameworks, e.g., Selenium.
• Experience in containers and Kubernetes.
• Experience integrating automated tests for continuous integration.
• Experience in C# .NET.
• Experience with API /RESTful services.
• Experience with the development technologies or similar industry tools.
- Bug Tracking
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Computer Engineering
- Continuous Integration