Job Title: Project Coordinator - Training
Locations: Minneapolis, MN
Expected Duration – 6 months
The Project Coordinator - Training provides support to the Governance and Policy Leader to help implement and drive the organizational training, and onboarding processes. The contractor will provide support in helping to prepare learning and development of new team members as they go through their onboarding and orientation phase.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop learning (training) materials
- Assessing team member onboarding and orientation processes and documenting where clarity / enhancements are needed to help support the processes going forward.
- Review current drafts of learning (training) materials to make enhancements
- Support the ongoing build out and enhancement of the onboarding processes to provide a welcoming and informative experiences to all our new team members
Required Skill Set
- Strong analytical skillsets
- Strong written communication skillsets
- Exceptional PPT skillsets – being able to translate concepts into PPT
- Process mapping/Visio
- Maintaining a results-driven attitude and commitment to quality work
- Strong attention to detail to ensure all communications are accurate, well-written and in the right voice for the intended audience
- Excellent project management skills regarding assigning tasks, monitoring progress of deliverables to meet overall project deliverables
Preferred Skill Set
- Financial services and risk management background is a plus
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience facilitating and coaching in peer groups or Train the Trainer
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 975006
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile