To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Manager, Marketing
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Marketing and Digital Operations
The Senior Manager, Marketing and Digital Operations is an integral part of JLL’s East marketing team and is someone who is passionate about driving efficiency and effectiveness through technology and process improvement. This role will work collaboratively across the East marketing organization to build and implement effective and efficient processes around digital campaign delivery, website content and performance, annual planning, budgeting and workflow. In addition to implementing strong operational processes, this savvy marketer will support best-in-class demand generation efforts via Eloqua and own lead scoring, nurturing and conversion campaigns, lead governance and end-to-end performance reporting, including dashboard creation.
Working with internal teams, this role will ensure our marketing organization is able to operate in a more agile manner and respond quickly to changing market conditions and business direction. The role may be based in any of our East markets and will provide support across the East market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain marketing operations processes to support collaboration, communication and efficiency across the marketing organization
- Constantly look for opportunities to create better workflows and processes for the marketing team to follow to increase productivity and reduce inconsistencies
- Create marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver marketing projects on time
- Lead the aggregation and analysis of marketing budget and spend to ensure accuracy and enable agile decision making
- Work with our national and global digital team to feed and maintain JLL.com and drive content strategy and content execution on relevant East region pages
- Be the subject matter expert on Eloqua and work closely with the various marketing team functions and leadership to build and measure demand generation campaigns, including:
- Design, develop, create, and measure digital campaigns using marketing automation and analytics platforms
- Act as Eloqua subject matter expert and overall best practice leader
- Use and leverage Eloqua to enable marketing team to build and execute demand generation campaigns and programs (including campaign flows, recommendations on email creation, landing page and form creation, lead scoring and complex campaign build outs)
- Translate business goals into delivery requirements (required data, targeting logic, dynamic content requirements, etc.)
- Monitor and make improvements to ongoing campaigns and employ A/B testing and other testing protocols to ensure optimal performance
- Provide reporting and visibility into campaign performance and progression of leads after handoff to key stakeholders
- Q/A test campaigns prior to deployment
- Train and enable others to utilize Eloqua
- Build and distribute standardized dashboarding to the marketing team of KPI’s and analysis/insight into trends and impact of campaigns
- Provide best practices in SEO and other web page optimization measurements
- Engage with stakeholders and users to understand business processes, key challenges, and day-to-day workflows
- Administer the region’s digital marketing technology platforms, including creating product documentation and communications for stakeholders and users as required, collaborating with subject matter experts to ensure that content is accurate and thorough
- Partner with event planning teams to develop integrated digital and operational solutions including attendee registration, communications, interactive content, onsite check-in and event analytics
- Research and participate in knowledge shares with stakeholders and colleagues, keeping teams well-informed of digital competitive landscape, trends and best practices
- Understand product roadmaps and technological innovations in order to strategize for future states
- Manage communications between Marketing and IT, providing clarity and guidance in order to expedite suitable solutions that abide by JLL protocols
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant marketing, operations or business experience
- Process-oriented and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proficient with marketing automation and other relevant tools (Eloqua, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, data management best practices and data analysis
- Practical knowledge of how to build and manage demand generation campaigns and workflow processes
- Detail-oriented with ability to manage projects and timelines
- Able to synthesize information and data into actionable insights
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, highly driven, and fast learner
- Committed to teamwork and personally accountable
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.