Apex Systems is hiring a Software Developer to work with a large DOD Client of our in Colorado Springs. If you are interested, please apply here or reach out to Rebekah Frank at Email blocked - click to apply.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
• Bachelor degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience in computer science
• Experienced in computer science concepts and principles of standard computer science practices, methods, and techniques to perform, following specific instructions, routine projects or minor phases of a larger or more complex project.
• Experienced in computer design, simulation or programming software or other appropriate software to perform routine design and analysis assignments.
• Experienced in computer science and related disciplines to design, develop and adapt scientific methods and techniques to recommend solutions for computer problems.
• Ability to analyze, interpret and apply computer science procedures in a variety of situations and recommend effective solutions.
• Experienced conducting briefings and participating in technical meetings with internal and external users.
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
• Experience with Ant, Perl, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss
• Experience with multiple third and fourth generation languages (C, C++, and Java).
• Experience with four or more of the following HP Openview, WorldWind, IBM MQ, Oracle, PL/SQL, J2EE, JNI, JMS, JDBC, Visual Basic, HP Open View.
• Experience with relational database management systems and tools (ORACLE, PL/SQL, JDBC)
• Experience with service oriented architectures (J2EE, JNI, JMS)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Java (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
Java Database Connectivity
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)
Java Native Interface
Java Message Service (Jms)