Ledgent would like to help extend your reach into the job market. Currently, we are looking for a Staff Accountant in the Orlando, FL area. If you are seeking a change of pace or looking to take your experience to the next level, we would be happy to speak with you.
- Prepare financial statements for analysis
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Process journal entries
- Cash flow preparation
- Assist Controller in preparing company financial forecasts
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- Analyze expenses, including comparisons to forecasted results and trended results
- Ad Hoc analyses as needed
The ideal Staff Accountant will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience with general ledger, financial statements, month-end close, etc.
- Software experience such as SAP, Oracle, or Great Plains is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Microsoft Dynamics Gp