To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI 48207
- Sara Bozin
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Detroit, MI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Financial Resources is currently seeking candidates interested in a General Accountant role, with a growing healthcare company in Detroit, MI. This role is contract, with the potential to go permanent (no current guarantee). The manager is ideally seeking candidates with experience in:
- Month end closing
- Journal entries
- Variance Analysis
- Healthcare background
- Bachelors degree (Master's preferred)
Other duties to include:
• Provide financial information to management on direct research costs as well as assist principal investigators in the fiscal management, including setting up new accounts and budgets, monitoring expenditures to assure they are allowable and within budget, performing financial analysis and projections of funding status, reporting to awarding agencies on expenditures and participating in audits of expenditures.
• Responsible for preparing, validating and analyzing detailed financial information; preparing monthly, quarterly and annual journal entries for one or more business units; reconciling general ledger account balances on a monthly basis; may assist with the reviewing and editing of quarterly and annual financial statements.
• The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of Electronic Health Records, as well as excellent customer service, organizational, analytical, and time management skills with the ability to present complicated financial analysis to a variety of staff members with varied backgrounds and level of financial knowledge.
• Forecasting and budgeting of subscriber circulation revenue and production raw material costs.
• Financial reporting, including ad hoc reports and analysis as requested by management.
• Make appropriate accounting entries and journal entries.
• Account reconciliations including bank reconciliations, prepaid expenses, accruals, accounts payable, debt, and fixed assets.
• Responsible for applying principles of accounting to perform various general accounting duties related to the completion of timely and accurate monthly financial statements for the organization, including work papers for assigned general ledger.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.