To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bartlesville, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Bartech Group Inc • Bartlesville, OK
Posted 14 days ago
If you are an experienced Accounting Clerk looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Accounting Clerk. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
- Retrieve data from PHD (plant historian database) and other refinery systems and verify the accuracy and completeness of the data
- Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets tracking receipts & shipments, inventories, stream analyses, and production data and distribute to customers as needed
- Work with unit operations and production engineers to understand daily product movements and inventory levels
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports to Department of Energy, Texas Railroad Commission and other government agencies
- Retrieve and analyze product accounting data as requested by the Sigmafine balancers and Product Accounting team leader.
- Create excel spreadsheets using Uniformance and Sigmafine Excel Add-in to assist with analyzing product accounting data
- Serve as backup to other Data Prep area product accounting clerks (Fridays, vacations, and as needed due to work level requirements)
As a Accounting Clerk you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented and customer focused
- Comfortable working in a team environment; good interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to strict deadlines, accepts ownership of work, and accountable for commitments
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Actively seeks to identify and improve work processes
- Associate’s degree in Business or Technical field
- 3 years of refinery or industry related experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Experience in SAP, PHD, or other refinery/industry systems
- Ability to handle competing priorities through strong planning and organizational skills
As a Accounting Clerk with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Accounting Clerk Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!